A good bartender is a mixture of two things: personality and skills. And we are here to help you with the latter. If you are searching for the actual experience apart from the theory and all, Boogaloo welcomes you for a training season in an advanced cocktail bar, where you will be trained by experienced bartenders. Needless to say that at the same time you will be having an unforgettable time on unique Greek island.
The training includes:
- Learning how to make most of the classic cocktails and a few signature ones
- All kinds of working techniques that experienced bartenders use
- Familiarize yourself to all kinds of ingredients we use plus a big variety in alcohol brands
- Learn how to become a team player and make yourself part of the team
- Improve your organizing skills through getting involved in the necessary preparations needed before the night starts
- Learn how to work under pressure and have a good time in a fun working environment despite the amount of work
- Introduce yourself to the cocktail bar catering experience through weddings and private parties
During this time you get social insurance coverage, some pocket money during the main season, part of the tips, a lot of cocktails to taste and your first shaker as a souvenir.
The duration of the training is a minimum of 60 days (July/August). Of course we will help you find very cheap accommodation during this time. On an average day you will need 20 euro to cover expenses such as food, coffee etc. Keep in mind that you will not be needing any transportation means, since the island is quite small and most of the beaches are in walking distance.
After having spent a summer in Antiparos with us, you will feel really confident about your work, you will get to know a beautiful small island in the centre of Cyclades, become part of a great team, make new friends and get the opportunity to work with us full time the next summer. Get in touch!